- Learn more about the Not in Our Space initative by CAEA and PACT: CAEA’s, Not in Our Space!, more information on Not in Our Space! by PACT
- Resource links – from Not in Our Space (crisis links and legal support)
- Harassment and Discrimination in Canada’s Live Entertainment Industry Report – Canadian Actors’ Equity Assocation
- A list of resources for survivors, created by Generator Toronto
- Counselling – Dancer Transition Resource Centre
- Artists’ Legal Advise Services Toronto
- How to create positive change when working in a dysfunctional team, by Charity Village
- REAson d’etre dance – Document outlining consent culture in Contact Improvisation
- Findhelp.ca, community information and referral helplines in Ontario
- Juripop, legal awareness and affordable legal services in Québec
- Aparté, assistance for survivors or witnesses of harassment or sexual assault in the cultural sector in Québec. Support available in French and English.
- Raising awareness: a graphic story of harassment in the dance community by the Regroupement québécois de la danse.
- Cultural Human Resources Council’s Respectful Workplaces in the Arts website that includes an HR Management Toolkit
- Cultural Human Resources Council’s Reporting and Investigating Mechanisms resource
- Transform Dance led by GeneratorTO is a project about finding ways into healing and transformation, both at the individual and at the collective level, within the dance sector in Toronto with a particular interest in addressing harassment (sexual, gender-based and otherwise) and transforming the culture of the dance sector. Read the early release of the drafted report here or the final finding here.
- Rosa Survey – The Change You Want to See In October 2020, Aftermetoo, the Canadian Women’s Foundation, and Hill Strategies Research conducted the first-ever national survey on workplace sexual harassment in the Canadian performing arts, film, and television industries. They have started analyzing the data and will report back on survey findings in 2021.
Please send us the tools you lean on to address inequities in our ongoing work so we may add to this list and share within our network.